Thanks for your interest in Streamline Press! We publish an exciting range of non-fiction how-to, recipe, and craft books and historical reference manuals. We do not publish current fictional works.
We're always looking for new and unique non-fiction how-to books with or without a historical or pop-culture edge. We do accept unsolicited manuscripts and we review all proposals. However, given the volume of proposals we receive, we are not able to personally respond to unsolicited proposals unless we are interested in pursuing the project.
What to Include in Your Proposal
· Include a one-page cover letter giving a brief description of the project, why you think Streamline Press should publish it, what's included in the package, and your contact information.
· Include an outline, introduction, sample illustrations or photographs, sample captions, sample instructions (if how-to book), recipes (if cookbook) or projects (if craft book), and text/sample chapters.
· Include contributor information including name, role, degree, biography, previous works.
· Include a detailed list of competitive titles (at least 3) including ISBN, Publisher, Price, Pub Date, and a detailed description of differences and similarities.
· Include a market analysis of the potential consumer of the book.
Materials submitted will not be returned. Do not include original artwork, etc.
Where to Send Your Proposal:
Please send submissions to:
3465 Fela Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90808